ARK Xtreme Off-Road Swing-Up Trailer Jack – 10″ Lift – 1,650 lbs
“This ARK 1650 lb Trailer Jack is a game changer.
My first Teardrop trailer was an offroad version. On one camp trip deep in the rocky mountains at 9,000 feet elevation, I needed to move my trailer just a little bit to level it. I had a traditional tongue jack and it was a rough experience! Once ARK came out with their Xtreme Off-road Jacks, I bought one and have never looked back. It is worth every penny to be able to move and level my trailer on any terrain.”
-Mark (Founder @ Overland Trailer)
How and Where is it Manufactured?
The ARK 1650 lb Off-road Trailer Jack is designed, made, and put to the test in Australia.
Description - ARK XTreme Off-Road Swing-Up Trailer Jack
- Dual steel wheels with off-road rubber tires
- Thick-walled steel square tubing with limited play
- Wheels lock into place when stowed
- 4 height settings for easy positioning
- Easy-grip handle for dropping the jack
- Sidewind hand crank with easy removal and attachment
- Corrosion resistant finish – black powder coat
- Retracted Height: 12″
- Extended Height: 29-5/8″
- Maximum height when moving trailer: 23-1/2″
- Usable lift (screw travel): 10″
- Total Travel (including adjusting pin): 17-11/16″
- Static Load Capacity: 1650 lbs
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 1,100 lbs
- Wheel dimensions: 8″ diameter and 2″ wide
- 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
There are no reviews yet.