Autowbrake Electric Proportional Brake Controller & Key Fob
“Just like teardrops, the Autowbrake electric brake controller is simple. When building a new trailer for my family, I wanted a simple brake system that I can use with any vehicle and any brake setup I have on my teardrop. This proportional brake controller is the clear winner.”
-Mark (Founder @ OverlandTrailer)
- Helps you stop your trailer when you’re driving. It works when you brake your tow vehicle!
- The brake controller knows how fast your vehicle is going and adjusts the trailer’s brakes to match the rate of change in speed (proportionally).
- You can control the brake power with a little remote that you keep on your keychain. It’s wireless and easy to use.
- If you need more or less brake power, you can change it even when you’re driving or stopped.
- If you need to stop really fast, you can press a button to make the trailer brakes come on immediately.
- The brake controller has different settings for how heavy your trailer is, so you always have the right amount of brake power.
- You can use the brake controller with different tow vehicles without having to do any wiring.
- The brake controller remembers your settings and only needs to be set up once (setup & calibration takes about 20 min).
- The brake controller will turn off by itself if there’s another one in your tow vehicle.
- The brake controller mounts on your trailer, not in your vehicle. It’s protected from the weather and works with lots of different types of brakes and wiring.
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 5-1/4″ long x 6-7/8″ wide x 1-1/2″ tall
- 3-Year for brake controller
- 1-Year for key fob
There are no reviews yet.