The essential parts in this kit are all of the unique parts you’ll need to build your own DIY Teardrop Camper Trailer.
Here are the parts included:
- Trailer Frame Wiring Bundle – Every part that you need to wire your teardrop trailer frame
- Battery Wiring Bundle – Connect your battery to your vehicle and teardrop body to charge while driving or plugged in to shore power
- Galley Hatch Door Seals & Trim Parts – All of the seals and trim needed to keep your galley kitchen water tight.
- Galley Gas strut and Mount kit – Assistance in lifting your galley hatch door with this kit
- Galley Latch Kit – Keep your Galley door securely closed and locked with this kit
- Body Electrical Bundle – All of the electrical components needed to wire your teardrop camper body
- Body Hardware Bundle – All of the hardware needed to assemble the body of your teardrop trailer
- Hurricane Hinge with rain gutter for Galley Hatch – Open and close your galley door with ease with this water proof hinge
- Vinyl Insert Trim for Hurricane Hinge – Extra water protection for the Hurricane Hinge
- 5′ x 8′ Teardrop Trailer Build Plans – Build an exact copy of the manufactured Overland Teardrop Camper
- 5′ x 8′ Trailer Frame Build Plans – Step by Step plans for welding your own teardrop trailer frame
- Trailer Frame Wiring Plans – Wire your teardrop frame and camper body with this guide.