Lock N Roll Articulating Trailer Hitch and Coupler for 2″ Receivers
“The Lock N Roll Hitch and coupler are a well established combo for a 360 degree articulating coupler. In fact, it was the first combo I used for an off-road teardrop trailer. Years later, I still like this combo because it is all metal and reliable for years and years.”
– Mark (Founder at Overland Trailer)
How and Where is this Hitch and Coupler Made?
Made in the USA out of thick steel. Lock N Roll Customer service is only a phone call or email away for any questions.
Product Features - Lock N Roll Articulating Trailer Hitch and Coupler
- Steel alloy construction is strong and durable
- The close-fit connection between the trailer and tow vehicle reduces rattling noises and jerking motions
- A wide range of motion makes it easy to connect, even at an angle
- Fast, easy hookup and disconnect
- Outer tabs on the trailer-side coupler interlock with the vehicle-side hitch to form a strong connection
- Articulating design softens road shock and is great for off-roading
- Meets SAE J684 towing safety regulations
- Black paint finish resists corrosion
- Quieter ride than a pintle or regular ball hitch
- No more worries about the coupler popping off of the ball while off-roading
- Full articulation when paired with a vehicle-end hitch – setup pivots up and down and rotates 360 degrees
- The coupler installs into a standard 2″ receiver tube on the trailer.
- The hitch installs into a standard 2″ receiver tube on the vehicle.
- Made in the USA
How is the Lock N Roll Coupler and Hitch Packaged and Shipped?
The coupler and hitch are packed in a heavy-duty 200# box (32 lbs).
All Trailer Frame Kits are shipped via FedEx or UPS Ground. It cannot be shipped to a PO Box.
International shipments may be subject to import duties or additional fees.
There are no reviews yet.